The Enabled Play Controller helps you turn anything into a new input for your computers, game consoles, and more. Powered by offline, private, and personalized Artificial Intelligence and distributed services – all packed into one affordable device and app.
These inputs include:
- Real-time, offline, and personalized speech recognition
- Real-time, offline, and personalized face expression, body gesture, and head position recognition
- Virtual buttons
- Tilt controls
- Shake detection
- Remote typing
- Third party integrations
Combine any and all of these inputs together alongside any other device like a keyboard and mouse for the optimal personalized experience.
Bring your Enabled Controllers anywhere to use on any device. Compatible with Windows, MacOS, select game consoles, and more! Map any of the above input types to:
- Key Bindings and Typing
- Mouse movement and clicks
- Game controller buttons
- Macros and automated tasks
The Enabled Controller itself includes:
- USB-C to USB-A power and data transmission
- Wi-Fi support for remote commands and automated updates
- Bluetooth LE support for offline commands from the app
- On-board dual channel microphone array for built-in speech recognition
- 2 USB-3 ports for custom microphone and camera inputs
- Ethernet port for wired connections
- 2 mounting holes for desk or wall mounting in permanent or semi-permanent locations
- Installed auto-updating firmware to automatically get the latest updates when connected to the internet
Start using your technology in ways that work better for you without being held back by the existing paradigms of keys and buttons.
This device is best suited for performance based tasks like gaming, writing, and multi-tasking due to its built-in support for voice and video inputs.
Learn more about the Enabled Play devices and services and see them in action at https://enabledplay.com
Or, view more examples and demos by following Enabled Play on twitter at https://twitter.com/enabledplay